Monday, August 2, 2010

my wish

You give me no options, play by your own rules
You took time to cut me off so cruel
And when all was said and done you broke every law
To leave me hanging on behaving like your fool

And i wish that i never see your face again
and look into those tiny eyes
that left me hypnotized,
And i pray that i never hear your voice again.
To hear you say i love you
would only break my heart.
ADD:(I wish you never loved me.)

I wish you never loved me wish you never cared
I wish id never made the effort to always be there.
And if i had to relive the days when it was only just you and me
You open your ears long enough to hear?

CHORUS + ADD

2 comments:

  1. I've never come here for long time after reading I wonder these all about me or not.

    If all about you felt about me...I'm so sorry for making you feel that bad..

    I won't bother you anymore
    naoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, it was not you. You know it was not you.
    It was mostly about someone who you know tore my heart 8 months ago.

    ReplyDelete