Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sanguine Memoirs

Sanguine Memoirs
Of Broken Glass...
Incidental palabras...
Words that parry nonsensical flavor.


Yes, I am lost in translation, along with all the other cliches people use en media ad hoc today. It's not suprising to me...I've lost my keys at the door and I've relocked my imagination from the inside.

Today's problematic question is this...when dealing with the one you love in a terminating manner, mutual departure is the most agreeable way to settle. But the dilemma consists of more than one stage when implementing common sense to a situation that is NOT so common. Take, for example, my best friend. He loves his girl, but not as much as he loves me. I am a guy, and I have a girlfriend, but he has fallen for me. Does this make us no longer friends? NO! I have many gay or bisexual friends. But this has caused a major rift in our relationship, one that has resulted in his separation from me for a while. This separation was not mutual departure; in fact it was me who begged him to leave me alone for a while. The separation, I fear, will result in self-destructive thoughts and a transformation of his psyche into one of abject distrust for all humankind.

You see, I am not the only one who failed to return his love. Many others have tried to make his dreams come into factual reality, but I seem to be the recent cause of his dissatisfaction. Therefore, the correct approach in a situation like this cannot be easily determined. One requires tact, skill, and experience to deal with a person whose heart must not be broken again and again.

So...


Who has the answer for today's problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment